Wednesday 9 December 2009

Front and Back

These past two weeks is a bad week for my car. It had two minor accidents, and both was when my car in a standstill. These two drivers that banged my car are sure "some" drivers.

First accident:
Happenned at Bkt Gambir slope traffic light (many accidents had happenned there). I was on my way to my mother's place during weekend and William is sitting at the back. We're going uphill and the traffic light went red. I stopped behind one Proton Saga. Then I notice the car is reversing down toward my car. I honked non-stop, but the car still coming down and it hit my car. When the traffic is green, we stopped by the road side. The guy driver came down from his car, and asked me "got hit your car meh?". I was so angry and scolded him. If never hit my car, you think I'm so free to stop by the road side and talked to you ah... Then the guy says sorry and explained that he did not notice his handbrake was not pulled up properly. After some careful check, there's some slight scratches on my car bumper which is not very noticable. I let the guy go after he apologize few more times, plus William is starting to cry for me inside the car.

Second accident:
Happenned yesterday evening on my way back from work, on road alongside Crystal Point going towards the big roundabout. It was the usual jam, all car stopped and suddenly the Toyota Vios behind my car banged my back bumper. I was thinking "damn suei". The driver (girl this time) came down and apologized. My license plate is a gone case. In the end, she gave me RM20 to compensate for the license plate.

Hopefully the second accident will be the last accident.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

consider unlucky, lucky.. you will be happier this way.. at least baby william and you are safe and not serious damage to the car..