Friday 1 January 2010

Goodbye 2009, Welcome 2010

Oooo... this is my first blog of the year 2010, but I still got some posts of places I ate in 2009 which I had yet to post. I guess it will be 'makanan hari ini dalam sejarah' (todays food in history) then.

Went to a friend's party last night to celebrate the new year. But it seems that this year the party is conquered by babies. Everybody went ooh and ahh, cooing and playing with babies. My William missed out the countdown as he's already fast asleep by then. Everybody were shouting and wishing each other but his eyes is still closed shut with his head on my shoulder. It must be a tiring night for him, playing with his new friends and showing off his penguin walk.

Btw, this afternoon we had a small family gathering as well at Redbox KTV in Gurney. There were so many cars and we had a very difficult time finding parking spot. Again the KTV session is filled with children songs. Ahhhh... guess I can now officially called my time as the children age. And the year 2010 will be just that.

Now that I think of it, I did not went to cinema at all during year 2009. How I miss those free and easy times. Will need to wait for another few more years to gain some little freedom. But I also can't complain much since I also have a new joy in my life.

2 comments:

Hugo Lim said...

happpppyyyy newwwww yearrrrrrrr~~~

babygirl said...

hehe... happy new yr to u too