Wednesday 25 November 2009

Mini Lokap

I would say my William is such a free baby, able to roam around the house but at the expense of our freedom. We need to keep a lookout at where he's going, what he's holding and what he's throwing. My husband is trying to teach him the meaning of the word 'No' and 'Cannot' but with little success at this moment. Our baby will just look at you, smile and turn back to do whatever he wanted to do.

So we ended up introducing a mini lokap for William. Whenever we warned him not to do, and he still do it, he'll end up inside his play pen aka toys treasure. He seems to develop some anxiety over his play pen, cos sometimes when I carry him and walked near the play pen, he would just cry out. But when he's in a good mood, he can stay inside there playing nicely and will just call out for us when he's bored afterward.
Play with Mr Pooh first
Let me out, or I'll throw more things on the floor

Let me out!!

No comments: