Monday 2 November 2009

Little Bean Sterilizer

People will say I'm crazy for buying this, since my baby is already almost a year old and I had been boiling bottles to sterilize it since my baby were born. I actually don't mind boiling the bottles everyday, but my hubby says it took so much time to do this as I used actually quite a lot of bottles per day. The pot is not big enough and that I need to do the boiling process at least 2 times. There was one time I almost forgot about the boiling process, that the water in the pot almost dried up. In the end, he took me to go shopping for bottle sterilizer last weekend and we ended buying Little Bean sterilizer and warmer.

It is the cheapest brand that we saw at Jusco. Brands like Avent and Little Pigeon are soooooooooo expensive. This only cost RM149.90, and it is able to operate as sterilizer, bottle warmer, food warmer and juice maker. I think juice maker is just a gimmick :P

Anyway, when we opened the box at home, there were no instruction manuals at all. We need to rely on the picture at the box to know which parts is used for which purposes. A quick search on the Internet helped us to understand the product better. Amazingly, it actually never shipped with manuals and many people complained bout this on the Net.

I've used it couple of times and dear me, it does saves lots of time. It can fit the number of bottles which I used per day (haha, I put in more than what is wrote on the box :P). Just put in some water on the warmer, on the power, press sterilize option and that's it. Furthermore it auto shut down when done. Ahhh... how convenient. But now I do not have much excuses to complain no time to my hubby already :P

6 comments:

2xMum said...

Yes, it's useful and safer than boiling the bottles in a pot.

I bought the avent brand. Yours could fit in how many bottles? I only used the sterilizer for about 8-9 months coz my boy stopped using feeding bottle... sigh.

babygirl said...

hi
it allows upto 6 bottles at a time, but since the sterilizer is quite spacious, i can stack up more, sometimes upto 10 :P

at least your boy stop using bottle on his own. I'm trying to teach William using cup, but it always spills out from his mouth :(

Corat Coret Ain said...

hi..
im google bout little bean n juz found u...
anyway,can u share how to use the warmer?where can we put the water?

please share..tq (^_~)

babygirl said...

not sure whether the spec is the same as yours. U should be able to see a little metal plate inside the warmer, just pour enough water in until it fills up the ring border. I est it about 3oz of water.

Corat Coret Ain said...

mine is the same as yours...juz bought it at JJ...
Metal plate at the heating base,right?
Thanks for sharing... U hel me a lot... (^_~)

babygirl said...

glad i could help :)