Monday 11 August 2008

Apollo Wafer Biscuit

It has been quite sometime since I last had Apollo wafer biscuit. In fact it was about 1-2 years back since I had it, and it costs about RM2.15 then for a dozen pack, with 4 wafer sticks in each pack. The reason why I never had it for such long period is because it is very hard to find these being sold in supermarkets.


Last Sunday when I went shopping as Jusco in Queensbay mall, it was there on the shelf again. The price had increase upto RM2.85 for a dozen pack, but since it is hard to come by, I bought 2 dozens instead. When I reach home and open 1 pack to eat while watching tv, somehow it feels different, as the wafer seems to finish more quickly than I remember for my enjoyment. After eating few more packs, then only I realised that instead of 4 sticks in a pack, they had reduced it to 3 sticks in a pack. Now this is really bloodsucking. Not only they increase the price, but reduced the quantity as well!

1 comment:

X marks the spot said...

this wafer was my childhood favourite. after years of its absence, i finally get to eat it again. and i realised too that it has become 3 sticks.

i thought it was a production error. but well... seems like it isn't.