Monday 23 June 2008

It was the 80's and 90's

My husband & I was in the mood of the good old times and thanks to the Internet, we manage to dig alot of those things out. We started by downloading some songs from the 80's and 90's and when I heard some of these old songs, it gave me such a nostalgic feeling that tears just came down. Luckily my husband was asleep then and did not see me in such state, else he would have just laugh at me non-stop.

Next we watch some clips in YouTube of some the 80's and 90's cartoon opening songs, and each of us kept comparing "hey, i watched this before" etc. From there on we realized that most cartoons from the 90's are quite bad and not as good as compared those that we watched from the 80's. It was like the downfall of the cartoon kingdom and Disney took over with their range of series created from their cartoon movies. Now we ended up downloading some of the old cartoons from the 80's.

No comments: