Monday 24 May 2010

Tears of Artamon


Written by Sarah Ash, Tears of Artamon comprises of 3 books namely Lord of Snow and Shadows, Prisoner of the Iron Tower and Children of the Serpent Gate. My sister introduced these books to me as a companion to read during my monthly travelling to KL for meetings.

It took me a very long time to finish the first book though since I only read it the most for 1 hour in a month, as the story does not held on to me until the few final chapters. Now I'm into the second book and I actually tried to find time to read it whenever I had the chance. Even few minutes of reading is interesting enough, since William will come to seek for my attention almost every single moment. My hubby is also surprised why I tried to make time to read the book. I got another 2/3 of the book to complete before I can get my hand on the 3rd book.
Since I've yet to complete the whole stories yet, I can't really comment much but it is very engaging for me now. My only hope is that the ending in the 3rd book will not be a disappointing, since I'm practically hooked with it. Now to find ways to make William pre-occupied with something else...

No comments: