Wednesday 21 January 2009

Happy Being Confined

I stayed at Sunrise during my confinement period for 1 month after delivery. For me, the stay is quite enjoyable as we get to share jokes and parenting information with all the mothers that stayed in the centre as well. Another plus is that there's an ex-nurse working there as well, so she is able to give valuable tips especially for new mothers on what to do. The ex-nurse is also the one that gives funny nicknames to all babies so that they are able to identify them should the parents brought them back to revisit the caretakers and nannies. I'm not sure why, but the nickname given to my child is "Attap Chee" as in attap seed.


Here's the group photo of all the babies that stayed in the centre during November 2008 month. Guess which one is my William :)

No comments: