Saturday 15 December 2007

Friendster, facebook. ringo, hi five, netlog & blah blah blah

Currently there's lots of such website where you can maintain contacts as well as meeting new friends thru the net. I've registered myself to some of the services as well, but now there are too many that i can't even remember whether i did have an account.

The one that I had registered recently was facebook.com, and is basically hooked due to many of the games available that we can play. I even scored a very high score in Staries game recently, and was one of the top scorer list for the week, but my happiness was short lived as it was replaced with someone else hours later.

I had not gone to my neopets account for a very long time, i guess the addiction had worn off even though there are cool games that you can play there as well. Maybe due to there's little interaction between circle of friends that we can do. But again, i will feel guilty with each login to seeing my pet dying of hunger.

No comments: